Peak Roofing Systems, LLC is a quality first roofing company servicing Middle Tennessee. We value quality product & service, honesty, responsiveness, and customer experience. 100% of our business is referral based. We are not “storm chasers”. You will not find us knocking on your door, trying to “sell” you a new roof, gutters, siding, etc. We let our reputation do the “selling” for us.
With over 12 years of experience in property insurance claims, we take pride in making the claim process easy for the homeowner.
Our main goal is to provide a product and service that the homeowner is happy with when we leave the job site, and peace of mind that quality work was performed. We want to earn your trust. We want to be the company you can refer to your friends and family, years down the road.
- Initial Inspection/Consultation – You call and set up an appointment for an inspection/free estimate. We will complete the inspection and take photos. After the inspection, we will give you an honest professional opinion regarding our findings.
- Estimate – If a repair or replacement is needed, we will send you the estimate, measurements, and photos taken during the inspection. The turn around time for a written estimate will be within 24-48 hours depending on the scope of work.
- Material Selection – You have chosen Peak Roofing Systems, LLC to complete the scope of work based on the estimate submitted. If it is a roof replacement, you will let us know what color you want installed (Manufacturers offered: CertainTeed, GAF, Owens Corning). Colors can be found online, or we can bring you samples. If it is a gutter repair or replacement, colors can be found online, or we will match the existing color in person during the inspection.
- Work Authorization – Once you have decided the material you want for the installation, we will send you a Work Authorization confirming the scope of work, material, and payment terms.
- Delivery – Once the Work Authorization is executed, we will order material, and have it delivered to your address after you give us delivery instructions.
- Installation – The day has finally come. You’re getting a new roof! The fun starts early, we will begin tearing off the existing roof shortly after the sun rises. Most roof installations only take one day to complete, depending on the size, pitch, and time of the year.